1838 - 1922 (84 years)
Phillips, Rosa (married name)
Wolverhampton Old Jewish Burial Ground (Cockshutts Lane), Midlands, 1. England, UK
Notes: Opened around 1851 when the ground was presented by the Duke of Sutherland to the Jewish community.
The dedication plaque reads:
This burial Ground was presented to the Wolverhampton Hebrew Congregation by His Grace the Duke of Sutherland in the year 1851 New walls and buildings erected in the year 1884.
Headstone photos: complete
General views of the cemetery can be found here
Photos kindly provided by A. Isaacs http://www.radiomuseum.co.uk/