Ostend Old Cemetery (Jewish section), Belgium, Non UK
Notes: The municipal Cemetery in Nieuwpoortsesteenweg was called "the old cemetery" but has recently been renamed "Paster Pype begraafplaats'".
It opened in about 1852 to replace an older one situated within the town and closed in 15 Feb 1976 except for existing vaults with a concession.
A later cemetery was opened in 1918 in Stuiverstraat and has a Jewish section. The first Jewish burials there were in 1922.