Search The Database
Browse by Surname
Browse by Place
Headstones by name
Headstones by cemetery
1. Burial Laws and rules.
Status: . Extracted from "Laws of the Congregation of the Hambro Synagogue Church Row, Fenchurch Street, London" Printed by S. Magnus 1844
2. Item of interest - Additional names
Status: . Example of a headstone containing an additional name
3. Item of Interest - Coded Inscriptions
Status: . Headstones that contain coded inscriptions
4. Item of Interest - Date errors
Status: . Example of date error on the inscription
5. Item of Interest - Stonemason errors?
Status: . Examples of the type of errors we encountered
6. Item of Interest - Unusual Inscription
Status: . Unusual inscription found at Brady Street Cemetery
8. Item of interest - Transcribing tombstones
Status: . The Great Synagogue pass a law regarding transciption of tombstones in 1853.
9. Item of interest - Charitable confraternities
No results found.
Copyright © 2006 - 2013
Site created by G.Laws. A. Shire. All rights reserved. | This site powered by